3. Everything you ever wanted to know about paying for an Ohio college education.
4. An excellent college application process/deadline resource:
5. Understanding Early Decision versus Early Action:
6. Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) instructions:
7. A helpful guide to scholarships for prospective business students.
8. Writing the College Essay
INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES FOR STUDENTS AND FAMILIES OF COLLEGE BOUND
1. An article about the challenges facing students transitioning to college:
OHIO PROFESSIONALS SUPPORTING COLLEGE BOUND FAMILIES
1. Financial Planning for College:
We recommend Joe Messinger, CFP at Capstone Wealth Partners in Dublin for families who need help planning for the financial challenges related to paying for college. Joe is a fee-only professional who is independent of any commission based product relationships. While he specializes in helping families plan for the costs of college, he also offers a broad range of financial planning services. Check out his informative website at: www.capstonewealthpartners.com
INTERESTING ARTICLES ABOUT OHIO’S COLLEGES
1. A recent article focusing the creative ways Ohio Wesleyan University is dealing with enrollment challenges. Many colleges in Ohio share these same challenges.