3. Everything you ever wanted to know about paying for an Ohio college education.
4. An excellent overview of sources of college financial aid from Maryville University:
Guide To Understanding Financial Aid
5. An excellent college application process/deadline resource:
6. Understanding Early Decision versus Early Action:
7. Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) instructions:
INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES FOR STUDENTS AND FAMILIES OF COLLEGE BOUND
1. An article about the challenges facing students transitioning to college:
OHIO PROFESSIONALS SUPPORTING COLLEGE BOUND FAMILIES
1. Financial Planning for College:
We recommend Joe Messinger, CFP at Capstone Wealth Partners in Dublin for families who need help planning for the financial challenges related to paying for college. Joe is a fee-only professional who is independent of any commission based product relationships. While he specializes in helping families plan for the costs of college, he also offers a broad range of financial planning services. Check out his informative website at: www.capstonewealthpartners.com
INTERESTING ARTICLES ABOUT OHIO’S COLLEGES
1. A recent article focusing the creative ways Ohio Wesleyan University is dealing with enrollment challenges. Many colleges in Ohio share these same challenges.