Trail Map Package – Only $549
Our standard “Trail Map” consulting package can be delivered either face-to-face in our offices in Worthington, Ohio or virtually via web meeting and includes:
- One intake session in which we will discuss your goals and dreams, and help clarify what you and your family are looking for in a college (this will be preceded by some pre-session information gathering). In all, we discuss 18 “fit factors” that will help us pin point exactly what you are looking for. Our intake includes the administration of a brief but effective personality / career-typing instrument which may help us determine your best-fit schools as well as a look at the long term impact of student loans.
- We then identify a set of potential majors aligned with your interests and goals. We define each major so you understand it and provide information the the careers that it leads to. We even give you potential income information for each field.
- Then we identify 5-8 colleges and universities that best fit all the things you are looking for. We dig into sports, co-curricular activities, majors, location, academic support services, cost and other factors that you are looking for.
- Then we build your “Trail Map” that summarizes all of the above and gives you specific instructions on how to optimize your campus visits and put yourself in a position to select a final college choice that you can be sure about.
- In the final meeting, we explain your customized Trail Map and why we recommended the schools on the report. We debrief the results from the personality/career-typing instrument and implications for your major area of study. We discuss the cost comparison of recommended institutions. We explain and provide you a campus visit checklist as you prepare to visit schools in order to determine a final school choice.
- You will receive PDF electronic copies of the Campus Field Reports for each school as well as your Trail Map. You can use the Campus Field Reports to read more deeply about each of our recommended schools and what we like about them.
- Then, you are off to visit colleges with your Trail Map in hand! But we don’t stop there. We remain available to consult, respond to changes in your interests, explore new options, answer questions, etc. We will stay on the trail with you from start to finish!